Policies and Disclosures
Collins Career Technical Center is required to disclose certain information to our prospective and enrolled students on an annual and continuing basis.
The Collins Career Technical Center Board of Education does not discriminate on the basis of religion, race, color, national origin, sex, disability, military status, ancestry, age, or genetic information, in its programs, activities or employment.
See the Links below for:
Title IX Non-Discrimination and Sexual Harassment Policy and Grievance Processes
- Non-Discrimination / Policy - with Coordinator
- Grievance Process
- Level 1 General Training for All
- Level 2 Coordinator Training
- Level 2 Investigator Training
- Level 2 Decision-Maker and Appeals Training
- Level 2 Report Writing for Investigators and Decision Makers
- The Biden Administration, and Other Updates